Terms and conditions
Conditions of stay
The Municipality of Fasano has introduced a city tax, based on the legislative decree n. 23 of 14 March 2011, to be paid for stays from 1 May to 31 October.
This tax is intended for all hotel categories. The city Tax is applied to all guests staying at Palazzo La Dimora, in all the 3 types of rooms.
The amount of the tax, to be paid at the end of the stay, is calculated as follows *:
– € 2.50 per person, per night, for a maximum of 3 consecutive nights, from 1 May to 30 June and from 1 September to 31 October.
– € 4.00 per person, per night for a maximum of 5 consecutive nights, from 1 July to 31 August.
– minors till 12 years of age
– residents in the Municipality of Fasano
– disabled people who are not self-sufficient, with appropriate medical certification, and their companion **
* The amount of the city Tax may be modified by the Municipality of Fasano without notice
** The application of the exemption is subject to presentation by the interested guest of appropriate medical certification.
For the reservation to be considered definitive, we always require a credit card as a guarantee or alternatively a deposit.
The hotel can check the validity of the credit card provided at any time.
Cancellation without refund can take place until 5 days before the booking, while in the event that the cancellation is made on the same day as the booking, the total amount of the stay will be charged.
For more information, contact the property.